1. T - shirt transfer
2. Inkjet printer
3. A flat , hard and smooth surface to iron on
4. An iron ( not travel iron ) or heat press machine
5. White or pastel - colored T-shirt , boxer shorts , cloth - covered mouse pad , cotton napkins or handkerchiefs , etc.
- Store dark fabric transfer paper in its original packaging in a cool , dry place.
- Only print onto the unprinted , coated side of the transfer film. Select normal mode and not mirror mode on your printer.
- Use the single - sheet feed only.
- Print the desired motif onto regular photo copy paper to check that the color and size are correct.
- Printer settings : Normal paper mode and best print quality ( highest DPL setting ).
- Before transferring , leave the printed image to dry for approximately 5 minutes. Cut out the motif without leaving a margin around the edges. Straight after peel off the transfer film from the base paper ( liner ).
- Preheat the iron to the setting of highest temperature and take approximately 2 minutes.
- DO NOT use steam function !
- You can also use a transfer heat press.
- Briefly iron the fabric to ensure that it is completely smooth.
- Place the transfer film onto the textile with the printed image facing upwards.
- Cover the transfer film with the greaseproof paper.
- Iron the transfer film applying less pressure. Warm up the transfeevenly with slow circling movements from edge to edge and make sure that the heat is evenly transferred over the entire area. Don ’ t forget the corners and edges.
- Iron for max . 2 minutes for motif on A4 sheet. For smaller motif ironshorter.
- Allow the transfer to cool at least 1 minute , then peel off the greaseproof paper in a smooth , even movement.
- It ’ s possible to use the same greaseproof paper several times , if there are no ink left on it.
- Wait 24 hours before washing on the first time ( drying time ).
- Fabrics bearing our transfer are machine - washable up to 30 ℃ in water temperature. Always wash garments inside out.
- Do not use aggressive washing detergents or bleach of any kind.
- Do not tumble - dry.
- Avoid ironing directly over the transferred motif , ironing from the backside of garment / fabric.
- To revitalize the color brilliance the transfer can be ironed again. Cover the picture again with the greaseproof paper , iron for a few seconds and peel the greaseproof paper off after cooling.