|Material Type:||PAPER||Material:||Transfer Paper|
|Application:||Tshirt ,Mark Cup,metal, Phone Shell||Type:||Sublimation Transfer|
|Selling Units:||Single Item||Single Package Size :||33X22X0.02 Cm|
|Single Gross Weight:||0.008 Kg||Package Type:||A4 100SHEETS/PACK 20PACKS/CARTON A3 100SHEETS/PACK 10PACKS/CARTON|
105gsm heat press transfer paper,
waterproof a4 sublimation paper,
105gsm transfer paper for ceramic mug
105 GSM A4 Sublimation Transfer Paper For White T Shirt ,Ceramic, Mugs ,Phone Case
Tips for the BEST effect:
1. The Sublimation Paper MUST be printed with the Sublimation Ink.
2. It can be used to transfer polyester fabric , coating ceramic ,iron plant and wood . It is NOT suitable to transfer the dark garments, etc.
3. Do keep the surface of the object clear .
4. Do NOT use laser printer and inkjet printer pigment ink
5. The best transferring time is 10—15 minutes after printing .
Commercial Heat Transfer Application:
1. Suggest setting the heat press machine to about 180℃-210℃ and allow it to come to set point
2. While transferring the polyester fabric, preheating the heat press machine to about 190℃, then start transfer, keep for about 30 seconds, then open the heat press. But while transfering the mug ,it needs 60 seconds.
Good ink control and absorption
Ink is accepted in the precise area required and no further
work with sublimation paper
Suitable for user with inkjet printer
use for transfer any images you want to be the on the face to Ceramic, Polyester tshirt , hat, bag, Mouse pad, Sport suit, Mugs, etc
· Customize fabric with favorite photos and color graphics ;
· Designed for vivid results ;
· High quality ink receiver layer ;
· Good line-sharpness and image quality ;
· Transfer peels off easily with hot ;
· Iron on with a regular household iron & heat transfer press machines ;
· Washable up to textile professional standard ;
Related Product :
Inkjet transfer paper